Friday, February 10, 2012

Tech question

So no need to respond to this if you've also responded to my very similar query at Facebook, but Pnin was considering getting me an iPad 2 for Valentine's Day. It now appears that the iPad 3 will come out shortly. Should we go ahead with our original plan or wait? Note that alternative cravings include the new iPhone 4 with Siri (I still have the 3Gs) or these flats in fresh mango*, if that matters for your answer.

*J. Crew appears to practice some kind of crazy price discrimination model according to which the entire website goes on sale every few weeks. So I have been sitting on my hands waiting for same, which may also counsel for asking for something else as a Valentine's Day present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment